PDA

View Full Version : LCD screen protectors

typethree
01-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Ok, so I just gifted myself a swank new Bold. Was wondering if I need to buy any expensive accessories to protect it? You know like a leather pouch or plastic screen shield.

mgerbasio
01-09-2009, 05:56 AM
I keep mine in my top shirt pocket so I use a skin otherwise it will slip right out. The skin also stops it from sliding around the car.

For a screen protector, I use the invisishield screen only.

Do a search and you'll find a lot of suggestions.

Regards-Michael G.

kjjb0204
01-09-2009, 10:25 AM
I use Best Skins Ever for my screens. That's the only thing I protect on my bb. No full device skins or anything. Don't like the added bulk.

JSanders
01-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Here is a good list of screen protectors that users here have recommended over time as the best.
Where can I get a screen protector? - BlackBerryFAQ (http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/Where_can_I_get_a_screen_protector%3F)

Also, Horizon sells a very good one, I forget the exact name, but they have it.

pdapd
01-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Here’s the deal: you don’t have to buy any protection for your pda, but you’re better off doing so. You probably spent a small fortune on it, so spend a tiny bit more to prevent it from getting scratched or spoilt. Try navprotector.com, they have some good protectors that are not expensive either.

ooGMiLLSoo
01-18-2009, 08:58 PM
I got a skin for my semi-new storm. It works pretty good, but it ****ing tor on the one side lol.