PDA

View Full Version : Redirect suddenly stopped working, HELP!

supercrowley
01-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I installed redirect on my work computer and it worked like a charm with my Pearl 8220 for about a week and then it stopped working. I open Redirect and it says it is running and that it has pending messages, but it doesn't send them.

I feel like this maybe something on the phone end because when I try to send and email I just get the little clock symbol. Even with full signal strength. I even tried changing the settings so that it only looks for the carrier signal and not WiFi. Nothing I have done so far helps including uninstalling and reinstalling twice.

Thoughts anyone?

Thatzmister2u
01-22-2009, 12:50 PM
I installed redirect on my work computer and it worked like a charm with my Pearl 8220 for about a week and then it stopped working. I open Redirect and it says it is running and that it has pending messages, but it doesn't send them.

I feel like this maybe something on the phone end because when I try to send and email I just get the little clock symbol. Even with full signal strength. I even tried changing the settings so that it only looks for the carrier signal and not WiFi. Nothing I have done so far helps including uninstalling and reinstalling twice.

Thoughts anyone?

You don't say what you steps you have taken. I would try:

1.) Menu>options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Tables>Menu>Register now

2.) Battery pull while the device is on

3.) Connect to Desktop Manager and manual regenerate and encyption key.

Good Luck!

E-

CO_BBTechie
01-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Have you tried a battery pull yet?

supercrowley
01-22-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm trying the battery pull now....we'll see how that goes!

supercrowley
01-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Now I feel retarded. The battery pull did it. THANKS A MILLION!!!!!