PDA

View Full Version : pb with calendar sync following OS upgrade

m@ster
01-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I just upgrade as a pilot three of my 8800 devices with the OS 4.5.
So far so good, emails are sync without any issue..until I realise that calendar does not sync anymore.
I check the logs and I can not find anything relevant.

Can you help please ?

Thanks in advance,

M@<hidden>

HungrySage
01-27-2009, 05:06 PM
Could it be that the calendar is set to wireless sync? If yes, then change it to no and re-sync. I am also sad that the calendar will not sync to my windows calendar, it says that it can sync with other calendars.

m@ster
01-28-2009, 08:20 AM
I try to find that function but since the os upgrade, I'm not able to do so.Can you please help ?
Thx !!!

m@ster
01-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Guys,

I confirm that the wireless option in the calendar is not anymore where it should be. Does anyone know how to put it back ?

Thx

HungrySage
01-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Where is it? If you have 4.5.x, then I believe you have that option. Go to your calendar, press menu, click option, then click on your email address, and check if your wireless sync is on. Turn it off, then connect it to your computer and let DM sync. If you do not have that option, but you use to (in the past) and you did have it on, then let me know and I'll tell you what to do. I had the same problem for my Address Book and I couldn't restore it, and on top of that, I lost ALL of my contacts. but I managed a tough way out.