PDA

View Full Version : Software crashed?

goxcrazy
01-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey guys!
I dont know what happend to my blackberry i got curve 8320 but the whole phone is messed up. So this is how it looks.I turn it on,the light goes on for about 2 sec,than it goes off and the red lights goes on.and it keeps doing it over and over again.I dont know what to do? i restarted my phone,charged.its just messed up.Anyone had anything like this happen before? how do i fix it?

flykmco
01-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Hey guys!
I dont know what happend to my blackberry i got curve 8320 but the whole phone is messed up. So this is how it looks.I turn it on,the light goes on for about 2 sec,than it goes off and the red lights goes on.and it keeps doing it over and over again.I dont know what to do? i restarted my phone,charged.its just messed up.Anyone had anything like this happen before? how do i fix it?

Well, sort of... I have issued 8350i's out to our personnel and one person decided to use the Desktop Manager to update as directed by the software. It flashed the phone and corrupted the software. Blackberry has since removed the update citing it should not have been released... This happened two days ago and I was notifed today about their remarks.

There is a thread specific to the 8350i but perhaps you are victim of the same if you did an update recently to your device.

Good luck,

Bill

Dubdub
01-29-2009, 10:28 PM
What were you doing right before it died?