PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading my firmware on PocketMac

Skettalee
10-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Well im about ready to give up on the blackberry device since I cant get it connected to the PC anymore for no apparent reason it stopped. But I heard about PocketMac and im ready to buy it since I have a powerbook....

Is it even possible to update the OS of the phone through PocketMac for Blackberry? Serious!!!!!! Please say yes!! Im desperate!

What cant pocketmac for blackberry do that the desktop manager can?
I think its one of the stupidest things that blackberry cant program a simple desktop manager for the mac os... damn them i hate them now!

finch
10-17-2005, 08:09 PM
Are you running a current version of the desktop manager on the PC? What exactly is the issue? If you give up that easy then get yourself a Treo and see how well that goes... PocketMac is a great app but the current version doesn't have an app loader so you will require a PC an upcoming release should address this. I had an issue with my PC not syncronizing, contacted my carrier BB support 10min later it was up and running. By the way it was a Windows issue not my BB.

Skettalee
10-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Oh well what was your problem? In this section I have another thread all about my problem. Check it out. Im not giving up that easy, i just dont want to have to take days to fix this.... Im with cingular, who exactly do I have to call to get it working? Please man, you feel like my only hope right now!