PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Light Blinkin

atmman0203
02-02-2009, 03:05 AM
I Hooked My Phone Up To Do Updates N Left, Cam Back About 3 Hours Later N It Was Still Goin, So I Unplugged It And Now It Wont Come On At All, Jus Da Red Light Keeps Blinking, Sumtimes Wen I Hook It To Da Computer It Will Recognize It 4 A Second Den Da Computer Blinks The Found New Hardware Notice Like Its Goin On And Off And On And Off, What Can I Try?

I Had It About 3 Weeks

And Its Not Da Battery, I Went 2 Da Att Store And Tried A Brand New 1

fiestito
02-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Follow this instructions -> How do I wipe the BlackBerry using Jl Cmder? - BlackBerryFAQ (http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_wipe_the_BlackBerry_using_Jl_Cmder%3F)

atmman0203
02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
i cant even stop it from blinkin on and off long enough 2 do anything, the device aint doin nuthin but blinkin the red lite, but windows is repeatedly notifying me that it is plugged in, then it immediatly says its unplugged then recongizes it again, and it continues 2 do this all day,

wen i try n do sum in blackberry manager, its stops it from doin this but it wont go past connecting to vrm, or load jvm and system software

if u can think of ANYWAY 4 me 2 fix dis dat will cost less den $150 den let me know

jsconyers
02-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the forums.

First and foremost, relax! Being impatient is what got you into this mess to begin with. NEVER disconnect a device while it is uploading the OS. Wait until it comes back to the home screen. Follow these steps closely and be very patient.

What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ (http://www.blackberryfaq.com/index.php/What_to_do_next_if_Jl_Cmder_will_not_connect_and_wipe)

This will leave you with a 507 error on your device. It sounds like you already have, but if you haven't, download and install an OS to your PC. It will prompt you to load the OS at that point.

Again, take your time and be patient.

skratchy8817
02-09-2009, 04:10 PM
I have exactly the same problem with my BB 8110, I've tried using the Jl Cmder repetedly and even followed the instructions on what to do if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe.. it loads the system software, it then disconects and reconnects about four times and then i get a message sayin; "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation."

Can someone please HELP!!
I bought this phone for my girlfriend as a birthday present and i just wanted to make sure she had the latest updates on it before i gave it to her!!!

jsconyers
02-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Are you plugged directly into a USB port on the PC and not into a USB port. I would recommend trying a different USB port if possible.