PDA

View Full Version : T-Mo messages are not coming from accounts

joginder
10-17-2005, 10:02 PM
It has been really a nightmare since T-mo downgraded their BIS. for 10 days no email and yesterday I had to delete all the accounts and add eerything again including all the filters. Now again my office emails and yahoo email are not being pulled into BB.
Is any one else having these issues ?
I think it is time to make SOS call to Cinular. I hate to payy 50$ for data only to Cingular.

JamesR
10-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Did you try deleting the e-mail related service books on the blackberry, then resend the service books from your T-Mobile account page? Try that, wait an hour or two, and see if it works.

joginder
10-17-2005, 11:48 PM
yes James, I have tried this 4 times so far and these people from RIM come online and they tell me the exact same thing and make me dance on their commands and after couple of hrs it is the same issue. last time my work email came arounf 3:30 in the after noon and just now I got once more.. so it is synching every 6 hrs :(:)
Hopefully T-Mo will do something about it.

WNO
10-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Is it a problem with sporatic polling, or with sporatic communication between BIS and your BB? Do you get messages sent/forwarded to your tmo.blackberry.net acct fairly promptly, or do you have long waits for those, too?

joginder
10-18-2005, 11:28 PM
Well yesterday I only got messages two times and about 120 each time. My TeamOn utility was updated by T-Mobile and after that it did not work at all so I had to delete my account, uninstall the TeamON and then install and add ..
Pain because I have done this 4 times so far and hopefully this will work for the time being.
Thanks all !!

jbairdjr
10-19-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm curious to see if the other carriers will be doing the same as TMobile. I havent really heard anyone that thinks it is a true "upgrade."

joginder
10-19-2005, 09:05 AM
During my 14 days downtime with T-Mobile and calling RIm so many times, they said that ultimately this is the way RIM would like to go, means upgrading the BIS like what TMo did.
Once thing he said it was coming as privacy issue also because your provider ws storing emails and who knows what kinda info is there in the email.
But the good thing is that you can add as many accounts as you want to forward your emails. 10 is the limit set by providers and not by the service book or software