PDA

View Full Version : Please help a newbie

kenbo
02-05-2009, 03:39 PM
I have just bought a Curve 8320, my rintone only rings 4 times before going to answerphone, as I drive a lot this doesnt give me time to stop and answer the phone, is it possible to increase the number of rings or is 4 the maximum.

DJCS04
02-05-2009, 03:47 PM
With AT&T you can call them directly and ask them to increase your ring time.

kenbo
02-05-2009, 03:56 PM
At&t ?

jsconyers
02-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Orange in your case. Try calling your carrier and ask if they can extend your ring time.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

bacardilimon
02-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Wirelessly posted (STORM)

Call ur provider and tell them to increase your ring before voice mail time. That will fix your problem.

dc/dc
02-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Orange in your case. Try calling your carrier and ask if they can extend your ring time.

Call ur provider and tell them to increase your ring before voice mail time. That will fix your problem.

Put down your bottle of Bacardi and read before posting please.

bacardilimon
02-05-2009, 04:46 PM

Put down your bottle of Bacardi and read before posting please.

No need to put bottle down. What I said and u said same thing. Increasing ring time and increasing ring time before voice mail same thing.

dc/dc
02-05-2009, 06:26 PM

No need to put bottle down. What I said and u said same thing. Increasing ring time and increasing ring time before voice mail same thing.

What I'm saying is you don't need to post something if someone else already did. Reading is fundamental.

takeshi
02-06-2009, 10:52 AM
...or give the *61 feature code a shot. Search for specifics as I'd have to do the same to psot them here for you.