PDA

View Full Version : Free WiFi Apps

stech786
02-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I have T-mobile blackberry 8320 unlocked using it on AT&T. I don't have the data plan.

Many of the apps are free of download, but require internet connection to use it. I use Wi-Fi on this phone. I wanted where I can find blackberry apps, that can be used for internet throught Wi-Fi connection.

thanks

crave89
02-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I have actually the same problem, I have the BB Bold from T-mobile but my data plan isn't activated jet. So in the mean time I want to use the browser and Gmail with Wi-Fi, but it isn't working correctly. I have restricted the internetserviceprovider approval to denying the services, but by doing that apps like Gmail don’t work. So I’m wondering if there is a way to use the browser correctly and Gmail without a data plan and with Wi-Fi.

leo122
02-07-2009, 07:11 PM
For Gmail make sure all your permissions are set to allow. See if that works do a batter pull after. Its funny i had google maps and for the longest time it didnt want to work with wifi kept trying and trying and wouldnt work after a bunch of resets it started to work