PDA

View Full Version : Just the voices in my head

mspm47
02-11-2009, 10:08 AM
This thread is for me more than anything. Been on the IPhone for a year. Before that longtime BB user..i mean LONG TIME.
Getting to the point that I am thinking about going to a BOLD. I hate the touchscreen typing and i email/text ALOT.

But I do love the IPhone apps and my nine year old loves the games when we are traveling or at restaurants.

The struggle I must endure.....

Please, someone lead me to the light.

Serkle K
02-11-2009, 10:17 AM
You could always keep the iPhone for the apps, cant you? and just use the bold for what you need it to do also. Sounds like youre torn between work and play... I've never used an iPhone in any real life day-to-day situations, so I dont know how it functions w/o a SIM or activation. I would think that using one for the apps and the other for work would be ideal for you. You will run into the situation of carrying multiple devices, but if it works for you, then I say do it. Good luck on your decision!

Jadey
02-11-2009, 10:26 AM
I have an iPhone and a Bold. Between the two, I have everything I need.

mspm47
02-11-2009, 10:55 AM
I have an iPhone and a Bold. Between the two, I have everything I need.

If I do jump to the BOLD I will definitely keep the IPHone. All the apps i have will still function and it will still work off of Wi Fi.
It is that damn touchscreen keyboard that kills it for me. I also will be limited to 10 email accounts on the BOLD and that will hamper me. We have a dozen llc's and we have distinct email addresses with each one. I need to be able to email FROM each account for consistency so i will have to work through that.