PDA

View Full Version : Hide Icons help

defenceman101
02-12-2009, 09:49 AM
ok i just got my blackberry curve yesteday and at first when i hid icons they went away and could not be seen but for some reason now when i hide them they just become clear, is there any way i can just make them go away when i click hide?

jsconyers
02-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the forums.

From the home screen, press the menu key and you should see a check next to Show All. Select Show All to uncheck it, All the icons should now be hidden. To unhide them, select Show All again, go to the transparent icon and press the menu key and select unhide.

defenceman101
02-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Thank you!!! you saved me a trip to my carriers place to ask them, while i have you here i would like to ask one more question, if for some reason i want the hidden icons back is there a way to bring them back?

jsconyers
02-12-2009, 09:59 AM
To unhide them, select Show All again, go to the transparent icon and press the menu key and select unhide.

Yep, Quoted is how you would unhide them :smile:

You can generally find all the answers you need here over going to the carrier. Most of the times faster and more accurate answers as well.

defenceman101
02-12-2009, 10:01 AM
oh ha, you said that in the first one... sorry thats my bad. any way thanks a lot for your help

jsconyers
02-12-2009, 10:02 AM
(y) You're welcome.