PDA

View Full Version : Photos & Multimedia

joeorchard
10-20-2005, 03:14 PM
Hello, i have had my 7290 for 2 days and i was wondering if (bear in mind i dont know all that much about them) it's possible to put photos on the blackberry so they are viewable in the 'Pictures' section on the home screen? Preferrably via bluetooth as i havent got email set up yet - this is so i can select them for wallpaper etc.- there doesn't seem to be a way of viewing the entre blackberry file system from my PC while it's linked via USB - that would be fab. Secondly, i know there are lots of applications and firmware around, if t's possible to play video clips/music on it? I've looked around for applications for both, laoded them on witht eh desktop amanger thing but they're not quite what i'm looking for.
And lastly, bit of a long shot, does anyone know if u can add the internet mail/blackberry feature/data stuff to an already existant tariff/account on O2 UK? It's possibly the least explained site when it comes to blackberrys - they have a tiny section on their site. I also only have gprs (lower case) in the top right - does this mean that even if i had blackberry stuff added to my SIM i wouldnt be able to use it because of the area im in?
Sorry for all the questions i find this stuff a bit confusing!
Thanks
Joe.

penguin3107
10-20-2005, 03:29 PM
- possible to put photos on the blackberry so they are viewable in the 'Pictures' section on the home screen? -
Yes, it's possible. Read the FAQ in these forums for instructions.

- Preferrably via bluetooth -
Nope, not possible.

- there doesn't seem to be a way of viewing the entre blackberry file system from my PC while it's linked via USB -
Correct.

- if t's possible to play video clips/music on it -
Nope.

- I also only have gprs (lower case) in the top right -
This means you don't have a Blackberry Data Plan provisioned on your account.