PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Of Buying A Javelin

solidq
02-13-2009, 03:24 AM
i live in asia and i've spotted a rare javelin O2 in the market. i've heard rumors about the 1st generation BOLD phones that were launched in asia and a lot of them were full of bugs. i know the US version of the javelin has not been launched yet and was wondering if anyone using the javelin O2 ver have any problems? any bugs?

mendez777
02-13-2009, 05:17 AM
Wirelessly posted (8100)

Bold now with last upgrades works very good, and works on 3g network.....

TXLady
02-13-2009, 08:40 AM
i live in asia and i've spotted a rare javelin O2 in the market. i've heard rumors about the 1st generation BOLD phones that were launched in asia and a lot of them were full of bugs. i know the US version of the javelin has not been launched yet and was wondering if anyone using the javelin O2 ver have any problems? any bugs?

US version officially released on TMobile on 11 Feb. Many of us have purchased it from customer care 2-3 weeks before that.

Your question is probably better asked (and answered) in the 8900 forum. General 8900 Series Discussion - Javelin - BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8900-series-discussion-javelin/)

I got my 8900 over two weeks ago and it seems to be very solid and have not noticed any problems. (OS ver 4.6.1.114. Planning to upgrade to .133 this weekend.)