PDA

View Full Version : phone only?

War Eagle
10-21-2005, 04:06 PM
I assume this feature in profiles disables the direct-connect. However when I enable this, I still get radio calls. Any help is appreciated!

Dawg
10-21-2005, 08:00 PM
you have to go into phone options and make sure silence direct connect silence grouo connect the phone only

jibi
10-21-2005, 09:12 PM
*sniffle*

its such a beautiful thing, isn't it? a Georgia fan helping an Auburn fan and another Auburn fan making fun of the Georgia fan.

:-)

WDE!

P.S. - War Eagle, you may want to join us in the off-topic sub-forum. We have a running College Football thread where Mr. Dawg fan and chipmunk guinda think that Georgia and Texas will be facing each other in Pasadena this season. :-)

War Eagle
10-21-2005, 09:39 PM
*sniffle*

its such a beautiful thing, isn't it? a Georgia fan helping an Auburn fan and another Auburn fan making fun of the Georgia fan.

:-)

WDE!

P.S. - War Eagle, you may want to join us in the off-topic sub-forum. We have a running College Football thread where Mr. Dawg fan and chipmunk guinda think that Georgia and Texas will be facing each other in Pasadena this season. :-)
WarrrrrrrrrEagle! (y)

Dawg
10-22-2005, 08:44 AM
Um Mr Ga fan hasnt said any thing about pasadena my confused war eagle um tiger oh what ever

AlbertoM
10-22-2005, 11:41 PM
I assume this feature in profiles disables the direct-connect. However when I enable this, I still get radio calls. Any help is appreciated!
No. That feature in profiles means that only the phone will ring or vibrate, and not alarms, sms, emails, etc. It does not disable the radio.

Now, in my 7100G you click on "Settings" and then click on "Turn Wireless Off" to turn the radio off, or what some call "Airplane Mode".

Dawg
10-23-2005, 10:14 AM
actually it disables incoming radio calls my supervisor found that out the hard way he was messing with the buttons and made it where he could call out but couldnt recieve incoming dc took him three phones and 15 calls to nextel.

War Eagle
10-23-2005, 10:47 AM
actually it disables incoming radio calls my supervisor found that out the hard way he was messing with the buttons and made it where he could call out but couldnt recieve incoming dc took him three phones and 15 calls to nextel.Actually "phone only" disables radio calls or "turn wireless off"? Which one? Got lucky against Arkansas yesterday, huh?

Dawg
10-23-2005, 10:54 AM
turns off DC only you can callout but they cant call in if you need to test it pin me and we can figure out the exact combination 155*133132*7

Dawg
10-23-2005, 10:55 AM
and yes we got real lucky with out our number one qb and number one and two linebacker and number one nose guard