PDA

View Full Version : 8700, Rogers - Nov. 1

biggjon
10-22-2005, 06:14 AM
I was just asked to come to a training for this sunday (Oct 23) during the training, rogers will be going over the new peoducts for the upcomming quarter. One key thing my rep from rogers told me was that the new RIM would be shown, and that they will even give a few away as a draw.

He then went on to tell me, if i don't win one, that as of Nov. 1, I can get me one from my rep, or i can buy it in store!!

I can't wait to get one! :bb:

Caio,
Bigg Jon :smile:

riley9576
10-22-2005, 08:52 AM
any word on a retail price? i've asked my district rep to hold one for me, but it would be nice to have a little insight into what it's going to cost me.

corey@12mile
10-22-2005, 09:11 AM
They got training going on Sunday? I am going to the Rogers Q4 launch party Sunday night... you going?

cd.

I was just asked to come to a training for this sunday (Oct 23) during the training, rogers will be going over the new peoducts for the upcomming quarter. One key thing my rep from rogers told me was that the new RIM would be shown, and that they will even give a few away as a draw.

He then went on to tell me, if i don't win one, that as of Nov. 1, I can get me one from my rep, or i can buy it in store!!

I can't wait to get one! :bb:

Caio,
Bigg Jon :smile:

biggjon
10-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Yep, I will be there!

Can't wait to see the 8700r

mike_187
10-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Yep, I will be there!

i think is the same as the cingular one, only black housing :)

Jagga
10-23-2005, 10:35 PM
Well a friend of mine is at the Qtr 4 party & I asked about several devices or any mention of anything new. He's still there I think; but no sms as of yet. so we'll see. But given the high stakes of this court case with NTP; I dont RIM is gonna risk any new releases for right now.

Then again they can rush out the 8700; make a killing before their forbidden to sell or use their service in the USA. (can you say $2000 for an 8700 is freakn ridiculous but I must have it because stores cannot sell them & service providers cant sell them so I must have it - boys & girls. Whew I knew you could ;) )

corey@12mile
10-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Edited. Sorry.

corey@12mile
10-24-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh... and the device is fast... very fast... with a nice little EDGE in the middle of the screen.

cd.

T-Roy
10-24-2005, 07:54 AM
Well a friend of mine is at the Qtr 4 party & I asked about several devices or any mention of anything new. He's still there I think; but no sms as of yet. so we'll see. But given the high stakes of this court case with NTP; I dont RIM is gonna risk any new releases for right now.

Then again they can rush out the 8700; make a killing before their forbidden to sell or use their service in the USA. (can you say $2000 for an 8700 is freakn ridiculous but I must have it because stores cannot sell them & service providers cant sell them so I must have it - boys & girls. Whew I knew you could ;) )I don't really understand what your saying... :oops:

sweetsocaking
10-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey bigg Jon its Hack Yup i am gonan get the 8700 the day its released as well soo Nov 1st?
Yep, I will be there!