PDA

View Full Version : How to get Palm or Yahoo contacts onto 7105T?

santra
10-23-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm a brand-new BlackBerry T-Mobile user. Just got a 7105t. Great phone--but how do I get phone numbers and names into it without having to manually type all of them in? I have these on my Palm Tungsten 3 and also on my Yahoo Mail Plus account. Does anyone know how to do this? I don't have Outlook, and I don't have an Enterprise account, either. I have Win98SE at home, but have been unable to complete the install process (some kind of Outlook error)--which is too bad, because I was hoping the Intellisync program might help. Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

Dawg
10-23-2005, 05:22 PM
download the new 4.1 desktop manager there is a application in it to sync it all up for you

santra
10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Thanks. Just downloaded 4.1 and installed. It did the same thing: I got this error during installation:

BlackBerry Desktop Software 4.1 Installer Information

Error 1904.Module C:\Program Files\BlackBerry\Connectors\MS Outlook Connector\ilxolkCompanion.fil failed to register. HRESULT -2147024865. Contact your support personnel.

and then when I went into the Desktop Software, there was no Intellisync icon.

MikeLittle
10-28-2005, 08:39 AM
The same error appeared for me when I tried to install the desktop manager. I fixed it by updating Microsoft Office to the latest service packs.