PDA

View Full Version : unlock

xy35
10-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Has any one thought of posting their unlock codes and imei together so that maybe we can figure out if there is a common thread? We all know that imei is unique to a particular unlock/lock code but how unique is it really? It stands to reason that there must be a simple solution since t mobile will only give out one code to any one person. I personally don't understand all this secrecy about these codes. I mean if it is all about money then take a look and the Sat Testing world. Tons of free coding and still the pay sites remain productive. Just an idea. :idea:

Flannerybr
04-19-2005, 01:51 PM
I am thinking of funding the Software DEV for unlocking several of the Blackberry Products. This is starting to be crazy. I have noticed a lot of people wanting to get their device unlocked. Maybe if the software was out on the web (Free for people to use), there will start be a change in the business and the policies that they use. I understand the reasons and the needs of the providers to lock the phones (Protection from the theft of the phones, services, quick switches etc.). But there seems to be to many regular people getting caught between a rock and a hard place.

V/R
BF

NJBlackBerry
04-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Gee, I wonder why no one has tried this.