PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Kuwait Blog

illcoolz
02-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey Guys! About a month ago, I launched my Blackberry blog, "Blackberry Kuwait". It's a blog targeting Blackberry users in my country, and trying to help them get the most out of their Blackberries. Please tell me what you all think, and if there is something that should be changed.

Thank you

Blackberry Kuwait (http://www.blackberrykuwait.com)

monkeypaw
02-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Seems to me that you'd want something more local about the site. I don't know what, but otherwise why would someone go to your website versus something like this website?

Like local pictures as wallpapers, some local user chat room. Reviews of local restaurants. I don't really know, but otherwise you could call it Blackberry California and no one would know the difference.

illcoolz
02-25-2009, 09:01 PM
The blog discusses the different packages from the different networks in Kuwait, the pricing, the new offers. And it also show the best pricing for Blackberries in Kuwait, and where to pick them up from. At the same time, i include applications and other stuff.

dc/dc
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I think it sucks personally.

illcoolz
02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
dc/dc: I respect your opinion =)

Krish2009
04-29-2009, 09:35 AM
I am from Kuwait. I found the forum helpful. Thank you for alerting us to the risks of the global plan.

Please keep right on with the good work.

Thanks & Regards

Krish

Trimix
04-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Suggestion: if you are targeting BlackBerry users in your home country, you might want to make it easier to access BlackBerry information on your blog. After I clicked on the link it took me a while to find anything related to BB.