PDA

View Full Version : somthing is wrong with my screen?!

maxx1384
10-24-2005, 07:45 PM
hey guys, just got my 7100 off of ebay, thought i was getting a good deal, auction said notrhing about the screen being messed up....anyhow, everyhting works great and i am impressed with everything except the screen, the colors are messed up on it, it looks like when you start windows up in Trouble shooting mode...if you know what im talking about... but none of the colors show up the right colors they are supposed to be, is the LCD bad or what, do i need a new screen? i saw them on ProMobility.com but they are 150 bucks from there(anyone know any other site that sell LCD's?)...... any help is appreciated,

KonTiki
10-24-2005, 08:23 PM
I would talk to ebay people and try to get your money back. Even if it is fixable why should you be stuck with someone else's problem.

maxx1384
10-25-2005, 04:45 PM
anything anyone?

John Clark
10-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Promobility is the only site I have come across for parts for the BB. and, yes, they are quite proud of their parts. I have to agree with KonTiki...I'd send it back.

Dawg
10-25-2005, 05:55 PM
send it back and dont buy electronics on ebay

blistered thumbs
10-25-2005, 11:58 PM
i dont know who your carrier is but several of them (sprint, nextel, etc) have service centers where you could take it in for repair. sometimes it could cost up to $55 others will let you add their extended service plan right on the spot. it is usually reasonable $3/month or so. it might be worth a shot. i have to agree with the others, do not buy these types of electronics on ebay. you will never know their history and you could end up paying for it.....as you now know. sorry