PDA

View Full Version : Noobie Questions about 7100V, please help!

chambers
10-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Hi, i took the plunge and got a blackberry today and i've joined the forums to try and get the most out of my berry.

Anyway you've probably answered these questions 10000 times but i couldnt find any answers on the search option so maybe someone can help me out with a few Q's:

1)How do i get ringtones onto the blackberry with the USB? I've Downloaded a few and theyve Downloaded as Microsoft Access project files. How do i get them onto my phone?

2) I don't know how to change my theme for the life of me, i have the current Vodaphone theme but i'd rather change it back to the one it came with which didnt have the big icons on the screen. I can't find 'themes' anywhere.

Sorry to bombard the forum with more noobie questions im just really keen to get this badboy up and running!
Thanks,
Chambers.

NJBlackBerry
10-26-2005, 05:46 AM
1. You can't. This has only been asked (and answered) hundreds of times. You can only download ringtones to the phone. Not via USB.

2. There is a huge Sticky Thread about getting themes onto the 7100... Please read it. It works...

Good luck.

jax
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
To change Themes that are already installed on your 7100, go to Settings> Themes. By default I think that the 7100v should have the Vodafone theme and the Blackberrry Default (list not icons).

BigBadger
07-03-2006, 07:46 AM
http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=5662&page=11