PDA

View Full Version : Earpiece volume

samcarter1022
03-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Hello,

I just got my blackberry on the weekend and I'm still working on learning where everything is. I'm having trouble turning up the volume on the earpiece, yesterday I could hardly hear the person on the other end of the line. I tried the buttons on the side of the phone and it didn't seem to make a difference.

I found the controls for changing the ringer volume, but can't seem to find anywhere that changes the call volume.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Kerry.

Trimix
03-03-2009, 12:05 PM
What sort of headset are you using (bluetooth or hardwired)? The volume keys on the side of the BB should work, otherwise I would use the volume control keys on your headset.

samcarter1022
03-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Hello Trimix,

I'm not using a headset just the phone. I'll try the volume controls on the side of the phone again, maybe I was not pushing them down hard enough or I was pushing the volume down instead of up. If that doesn't work I'll take it back and let them look at it:smile:

Thanks for your help:)

Kerry.

Trimix
03-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Since your device is new I doubt it should have any settings problems. But just in case, let's do a battery pull or reset (ALT+(right) CAPS + DEL) if it still doesn't work.

samcarter1022
03-03-2009, 03:59 PM
if the volume controls don't work again I'll give that a try. I'll let you know how it goes:)