PDA

View Full Version : Enabling Java on 7100t

FLIP954RR
10-26-2005, 12:01 PM
I tried searching for it here-but couldnt find how to do it exactly.How do you turn this on for this phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Flip

John Clark
10-26-2005, 02:39 PM
There are two main browsers. One is "blackberry browswer" and one is "Browser". If somone can tell me what the major differences are I'd be happy to know. Anyway, I use "Browser." Open "Browser" and then click "options". Then click on "browser configuration." scroll down to the bottom and you will see "support javascript." highlight the box next to "support javascript" and check the box by pressing the space key. That will enable it for that browser. If you want it in "blackberry browser" then do the same thing for that browser.

FLIP954RR
10-26-2005, 03:19 PM
THANKS John Clark!!

John Clark
10-26-2005, 07:46 PM
I aim to please....This forum has helped me tremendously and while I don't know as much as some of the guys on here I am happy to help with the easy stuff.

FLIP954RR
10-27-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey-all that matters is you answered a question from a fellow forum member-doesnt matter if it was easy or not-thats why we have forums like this.

THANKS!!

jfinn
10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
There are two main browsers. One is "blackberry browswer" and one is "Browser". If somone can tell me what the major differences are I'd be happy to know.

I believe you only see these two icons when your BB is set up with a BES. My understanding is that the Blackberry Browser is through your BES hook-up (i.e. behind coroporate network/firewall). Browser is just straight through your carrier's (i.e. T-Mobile) wireless internet connection.

Sumpin' like that.