PDA

View Full Version : [newapp] caller id swap, call recorder, voice changer & more.. free!

squabs
03-04-2009, 06:07 PM
a friend of mine just let me know that he's ready to release his new app/service.
it has the following features
-change your caller id [caller id spoofing]
-record and log your calls [view them online or from the app]
-change your voice [man, woman and more coming]

it's a brand new and free [after listening to a short ad] or you can pay for a pin card with more minutes and features.
you don't even need to sign up for the free service

you can find out some more info here: 123SPOOF Mobile - Blackberry Spoofing App Powered by 123SPOOF.com (http://123spoof.com/mobile/)

please give me some feedback and let me know what you guys think.

http://media.bsdtelecom.net/123spoof/mobile/logotype.gif

squabs
03-04-2009, 06:09 PM
they're also releasing this for the iphone,
more info here: iSpoof - iPhone Spoofing App Powered by 123SPOOF.com (http://123spoof.com/ispoof/)

kd78
03-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Wirelessly posted (8900)

I messed with this earlier today and love it. Only concerns are the legality of spoofing and having to go through a third-party telephone number for every call.

It was awesome messing with friends and family today! Love the simplicity of the app.

squabs
03-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Wirelessly posted (8900)

I messed with this earlier today and love it. Only concerns are the legality of spoofing and having to go through a third-party telephone number for every call.

It was awesome messing with friends and family today! Love the simplicity of the app.

awesome, i'm glad you enjoy it. if you're concerned with legality, there is nothing un legal about spoofing your number, provided you're not trying to commit fraud on banks or other large institutions. they actually have a registrar and most are unspoofable

and dialing out to that number is how your call gets routed through the service, nobody else see's that number

wa7son
03-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Pearl)

Not bad, but read the fine print, there is a small surcharge.

JSanders
03-06-2009, 01:01 PM
a friend of mine just let me know that he's ready to release his new app/service.

please give me some feedback and let me know what you guys think.

So is this your app, or your friend's?
Why can't they post here and should we give you or them the feedback?

squabs
03-06-2009, 01:46 PM

Not bad, but read the fine print, there is a small surcharge.

what are you referring to?

squabs
03-06-2009, 01:47 PM
So is this your app, or your friend's?
Why can't they post here and should we give you or them the feedback?

this is my boss's project. i worked on development and bugtesting. i report back to him.

JSanders
03-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Ok, well we appreciate complete disclosure here. You work for the developer.

No problem.

wa7son
03-06-2009, 05:24 PM

I am referring to the 16.5 cents a minute and the 2 cents a minute charge(s).

Respectively, the one is for regular cell use, the other if you call through wi-fi (uma).

There was something about the charges showing up on the user's phone bill, and a link to the website explaining the specifics.

game,the
03-07-2009, 01:52 AM
frig i should've read the website before tyring out the program,,,the 16cents a min

lohitaksha
03-07-2009, 06:53 AM
to get free 7 minutes why we have to give the credit card number to check the demo..

squabs
03-07-2009, 04:09 PM

I am referring to the 16.5 cents a minute and the 2 cents a minute charge(s).

Respectively, the one is for regular cell use, the other if you call through wi-fi (uma).

There was something about the charges showing up on the user's phone bill, and a link to the website explaining the specifics.

that is for the paid version of the app, not free.

tdrock
05-28-2009, 12:53 PM
got the free version.

when calling it asks for PIN number.

Can anyone help me?

jacobsaa
06-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Seems a little shady, folks.

bchelms
06-12-2009, 08:52 PM
my device has a BES policy which restricts apps to use data traffic through the default mds tunnel. perhaps you can add a feature to this app so that it will auto detect and default to TCP or something. as of right now i'm out of luck!

crackberryfiend
08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
It seems 123spoof was sued by SpoofCard and now the domain belongs to them, at least that's what it says when you go to 123spoof.com SpoofCard has a similar app for the blackberry though, works pretty much the same and I haven't had any issues with it.