PDA

View Full Version : Low battery custom alert

Przemo(c)
03-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Hi All,

I've searched the forums, but I gave up finally as I could not find the answer to my question. Probably I did not search long / thoroughly enough due to usual lack of time to get my answers. So >ad rem<.
Could somebody help me and explain me, please, if there is a way to set a custom tone for low battery in BB pearl 8110? For example nice one from Half Life game which speaks with robotic lady voice via intercom: "vital signs critical"...if you know what I mean... Generally I would like to set my own mp3s as low battery level indicator. Thank you guys, I know you can make it...

JSanders
03-06-2009, 07:33 AM
No, there is not a way to do that.

Przemo(c)
03-07-2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the reply. Well, 1:0 to windows mobile... That's kind of strange, anyway, because even Nokia has low battery tone... Probably not customisable (if such word exists in English), but still it has one.

frankb
03-07-2009, 02:02 PM
Oh, give the RIM guys some breath. WM is version 6.1 already. 2 numbers left for building some new features into BBOS. ;-)

JSanders
03-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the reply. Well, 1:0 to windows mobile... That's kind of strange, anyway, because even Nokia has low battery tone... Probably not customisable (if such word exists in English), but still it has one.

Your BB LED will begin flashing a yellowish green color at 15%.

Does Nokia do that?