PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS WITH Latest OS: 8700 4.5.0.174/4.5.0.124 (English & East Asian)

swifty
03-07-2009, 04:30 AM
Has anyone experiened the "enter key" acting as a down arrow in the phone application ? Ie you start typing a name in your address book and when it appears in the preview window at the bottom (and has multiple phone nos), use the pinwheel to highlight the first and hit enter (should be same as clicking pin wheel right ?), it will down arrow to the second phone number.

Anyone had these issues ?

dschonew
03-09-2009, 11:45 PM
I do not remember how the address book functioned in previous versions, but I see the same response when I press the "enter key" on my phone with 4.5.0.124.

Has anyone experiened the "enter key" acting as a down arrow in the phone application ? Ie you start typing a name in your address book and when it appears in the preview window at the bottom (and has multiple phone nos), use the pinwheel to highlight the first and hit enter (should be same as clicking pin wheel right ?), it will down arrow to the second phone number.

Anyone had these issues ?

John Clark
03-10-2009, 12:05 AM
From what I've heard there are no OS's coming out after .124. You're going to have to live with whatever is in .124 or downgrade to an earlier OS. OS 5.0 will be next but no idea when.