PDA

View Full Version : Blinking yellow?

ronnie484
10-27-2005, 07:47 AM
I asked a question and maybe I asked it wrong. The question is Ihave a 7100t and when I turn the radio off and hook up the Ac charger the led light blinks yellow, is this normal for charging or is there a problem with the blackberry or charger?

blkberryboy
10-27-2005, 08:50 AM
Did a search:
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.12 seconds. Search: Key Word(s): yellow, light....

Q. The indicator light (LED) on the top flashes red when I have new email, and green when I don’t Why is it sometimes green when I have new mail? Shouldn’t it be red?
A. The light flashes a certain number of times to show that you have recently received new mail. After this point, it returns to green (its normal state) because the mail you have is no longer “new” – it’s just unread. Also, blue means Bluetooth is activated, and flashing yellow means the battery is low.

So dont despair. If it reamins yellow after fully charging, you may have another problem.

John Clark
10-27-2005, 11:15 AM
I asked a question and maybe I asked it wrong. The question is Ihave a 7100t and when I turn the radio off and hook up the Ac charger the led light blinks yellow, is this normal for charging or is there a problem with the blackberry or charger?

This has already been asked and answered. When charging with the handheld turned off you will get a slow flash yellow light....It's normal. It tells you that it's charging.

ronnie484
10-27-2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks a lot. Now I can stop freakin and just charge it.