PDA

View Full Version : OS upgrade question

dorlic
10-27-2005, 04:57 PM
I have a 7100T and it is unlocked for use with AT&T Wirless. My question is, if I upgrade the OS to the latest kernel, do I have to "re-unlock" the device? thank you.

Dan

John Clark
10-27-2005, 05:01 PM
This has been asked and answered here on this forum many times...but...

No, once it's unlocked, it's unlocked.

dorlic
10-27-2005, 05:10 PM
sorry, I just joined the site and could not find the search, I found it and I will look before leaping from now on. thanks for the info.

John Clark
10-27-2005, 05:25 PM
sorry, I just joined the site and could not find the search, I found it and I will look before leaping from now on. thanks for the info.

No worries here...just as quick to just answer the question as chew someone out for not searching first....some guys will really tear you apart here!

TXBBUSER
10-28-2005, 09:17 AM
John, I agree. If someone doesn't want to respond to a post because the person didn't search first, THEN DON'T RESPOND. I learn a bunch of stuff that I would otherwise not learn when people ask questions. Because I don't have the issues they have, if they just searched for the answers then I would never know the issue existed. If I can help, I'll help, if I think they should have searched first, THEN I DON'T POST, and figure if they get no responses, they'll search. It's pretty easy.