PDA

View Full Version : BlackBerry 8700C Launch - Chicago and San Francisco

jnelson2000
10-30-2005, 08:54 PM
It appears that most, if not all of the confirmations have been sent to participants for the NYC event. Last I heard Friday afternoon is that the Chicago confirmations would be sent on Monday. Then I assume the San Fran one on Tuesday.

Has anyone received event confirmations to either Chi or San Fran? DO NOT post if this pertains to NYC confrirmations.

Also, anyone have any insight into what each priority code means?

CowboyChris
10-30-2005, 10:51 PM
On Saturday, I received a confirmation to the Chicago launch party that had been sent late Friday evening. My understanding is that they were to be sent Friday, and San Francisco confirmations will be sent Monday. Who knows?

Crisambo had a good explanation of the priority codes in another thread...

"...one needs to input a Registration Priority Code on the second part of the online registration. This is how event manager is controlling the registration process. And according to my source, each code has it's level in the RSVP hierarchy (i guess that's why it's called a "Priority" code), registrants with lower priority codes will be bumped out of the list when people with higher priority codes register."

Stinsonddog
10-31-2005, 06:27 PM
I got a phone call confirm today which said that directions and parking instructions would be emailed shortly- they were. :smile: I asked whether the devices would be given at the event or not. I was told vouchers would be given out, but she was not sure how they worked. :oops:

jnelson2000
10-31-2005, 07:21 PM
I received a confirmation phone call today as well.

nrw
10-31-2005, 08:33 PM
Just curious...how does one go about getting invited to these events? :smile:

jnelson2000
10-31-2005, 09:08 PM
You have to know someone @<hidden> RIM or Cingular.

saldous
11-01-2005, 07:31 AM
I registered, missed the phone call though. No voicemail and the number was hidden so I can't call back. What do I do now?

jnelson2000
11-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Call the # listed on the e-mail after you regestered.