PDA

View Full Version : Can I mark email for follow up?

acschurr
10-31-2005, 11:22 AM
I use the follow up function in Outlook a lot - without it, I'm lost! Is there any way for me to mark emails for follow up from within my 7100v?

Cheers,
Aidan

simon_hed
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Hmm. Guess the answer to this question is no? I have found myself getting an important email, when I remove the BB from my holster, it opens it, marking it as read. Then it kinda disappears amongst all the other email in Outlook.

I really need to be able to mark one for followup, but haven't seen a way to do it.

whsbuss
08-03-2006, 12:49 PM
This feature is one I have on my wishlist, along with vCal support. Neither are currently supported on the BB platform.

mtndewelf
12-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Is there just a way to keep it from opening the message when it is removed from the holster? I would like to be able to check it to see who the message is from, not necessarily read it at that moment.
The way I am handeling it now is to change it to Mark Unopened, but that is a hassel 200 times a day.

John Clark
12-02-2006, 12:51 AM
Is there just a way to keep it from opening the message when it is removed from the holster? I would like to be able to check it to see who the message is from, not necessarily read it at that moment.

No, unfortunatly, there is no way to turn that feature off. The only way is to use a holster without the magnet. That should go on the wishlist as well--an option to turn off the auto-open of emails when removed from holster.

NJBlackBerry
12-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Wait about 20 seconds after the message has been received and it won't be auto-opened... That's been the recommendation for as long as this questions has been asked (and it should be an option to disable auto-open).

John Clark
12-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Wait about 20 seconds after the message has been received and it won't be auto-opened... That's been the recommendation for as long as this questions has been asked (and it should be an option to disable auto-open).

But that's such a long 20 seconds....I can't stand to wait that long before pulling the thing out to see who just emailed me....it's sad..very sad. Dang, the addiction!:smile: