PDA

View Full Version : Speaker become hoarse in one month ! And no repair by the support

ramuk
03-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi,
I bought BB 8700g last month unlocked from a retailer in Norway. I was using netcomm service. BB has given all its functions to a service provider called trigcom in Norway.

I took my phone to them as my speaker has giving hoarse sound. Firstly , they refused to take the phone but when I showed the BB purchase card and service provider for repair , they opened my phone and noted down some number and confirmed from the database. Then agreed to take it for repair.

Now after 6 days they have returned the phone saying it was not opened or repaired because the water indicator is red. I didnot know about the indicator and I remember clearly when they took it they had opened it and checked and then didnot tell me about red indicator.

I donot recollect seeing red indicator. My phone is working perfectly except for the speaker. They say it might have happened due to sweat. I donot know but I still feel why didnot they tell me when it was taken for repair.:x

I feel I been conned. what should I do ?

ramuk
03-24-2009, 05:09 AM
And now I realized after getting my phone yesterday, my new battery is not holding charge. They even changed my new battery ! I was furious and called them and screamed today.

They have relented and agreed to replace my battery saying it is under warranty. I learnt a lesson now. I would make a mark on my battery from now on.

I am not going to buy BB anymore. This was my first and last BB. The service sucks......:cry: I had htc before and never faced such problem with service.