PDA

View Full Version : Verizon 7250 Email Issues

Tennvol
11-01-2005, 05:20 PM
I can recieve and reply to emails just fine but when I go to compose one from scratch it appears to be sent (according to the BB's log ) but never shows up in the person's inbox. Ideas?

PMacTechSupport
11-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Hello Tennvol,

You will need to call you service provider Verizon Wireless; they will guide you through retrieving your PIN from the device and send you new/updated service books. This process takes ten minutes when you reach a live person. I had the same problem for three days this week, I called my provider T-Mobile, I was able to receive, reply and send after that.

Thanks!

Tennvol
11-01-2005, 10:37 PM
I was able to send an email but this is what I had to do: After I entered the To: Email Address and hit continue on the next screen where it says "Using" I had to change it from desktop to Web Client. Is there a way to make Web Client the default?

PMacTechSupport
11-01-2005, 10:42 PM
I assume the BlackBerry re-routed you to Message Service menu screen? Do you see your Verizon Wireless e-mail account listed? You can select WebClient, my service provider disabled that feature 10/01 something to do with RIM and servers. You will be prompted to save your changes when you close out of this menu. Do messges that are being sent out get received?

Tennvol
11-01-2005, 11:00 PM
I have Web Client set as default but when I go to compose a message from scratch it doesn't send unless I manually change "Using" from desktop to web client. If I send using desktop it doesn't work. I can reply to emails people send me just fine.