USB Cable
Charger
Plastic Holster
Headset
Leather Holster
CD
Manual
Box

Unit is 9/10 condition, screen in mint condition, just your normal wear from the holster. Very minor. Unit was on Aliant (Bell Network) so should work on Bell or any CDMA 1x provider. NO contract to sign. Went back to Rogers. So useless to me. Asking price $250 CAN including the leather holster which is OEM also. Shipping is $10 for expresspost. PM me for details.

Lloyd

jnyost
11-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Blackberry 7250 (From Aliant Mobility) w/ access code
USB Cable
Charger
Plastic Holster
Headset
Leather Holster
CD
Manual
Box

Unit is 9/10 condition, screen in mint condition, just your normal wear from the holster. Very minor. Unit was on Aliant (Bell Network) so should work on Bell or any CDMA 1x provider. NO contract to sign. Went back to Rogers. So useless to me. Asking price $250 CAN including the leather holster which is OEM also. Shipping is $10 for expresspost. PM me for details.

Lloyd

Still have it?

lloydrose
11-03-2005, 02:10 PM
yes, please email me at lloydrose@<hidden> if interested

KMK
11-04-2005, 12:02 AM
How do you unlock a 7250? TIA for any help

corey@12mile
11-04-2005, 08:12 AM
moderate the first 10 posts. this is ridiculous.

KMK
11-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Corey,

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to every to every single post on this forum. Someone as helpful and considerate as you are might also enjoy non-Blackberry activities, although this might require you to move out of your parents' basement, interact with other human beings in ways that don't involve your thumbs, or otherwise get a life.

Please respond with an elaborate post explaining exactly why I'm wrong. Thanks again!

finch
11-04-2005, 06:11 PM
What, for use on the Telus network? Can't even see a point in unlocking a CDMA device seeing the CDMA market is so minimal noe will you be popping a SIM in for country to country... If you really want to check Bongo Wireless www.bongowireless.com to see if they unlock CDMA BlackBerry's.
How do you unlock a 7250? TIA for any help

KMK
11-05-2005, 03:29 PM
I'd like to use it on Sprint in the US, no need to country-hop. Bongo can't unlock a 7250 yet (not that I'd pay $100 anyway)

corey@12mile
11-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Corey,

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to every to every single post on this forum. Someone as helpful and considerate as you are might also enjoy non-Blackberry activities, although this might require you to move out of your parents' basement, interact with other human beings in ways that don't involve your thumbs, or otherwise get a life.

Please respond with an elaborate post explaining exactly why I'm wrong. Thanks again!

OK... first of all... who are you? another nobody. Do you really think this is an appropriate place to ask how to unlock a blackberry?

This is a forum for this guy to try and sell his blackberry... not for you to ask how to unlock a blackberry. There are 40 million threads here with dumbass's like yourself, who are too lazy to read any one of those 40 million posts asking about how to unlock a berry.

Now let's talk about where we live. You obviously don't lurk too much as you would realize that I am most likely a little bit better off than you, so maybe it's time for you to get off your ass and search using that wonderful thing called a search button. You realize how stupid you now appear to be by first of all making an inappropriate post, in the worst possible way, in the worst possible place, and secondly, trying to pick something with me, by calling me names and saying I live in my parents basement.

Go somewhere else, people like you (see dumb and dumber) we don't need here.

cd.

corey@12mile
11-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I'd like to use it on Sprint in the US, no need to country-hop. Bongo can't unlock a 7250 yet (not that I'd pay $100 anyway)

Oh... and here's your answer... call Telus and see if they will unlock it... it is the *only* way that thing is going to get unlocked... retard. Go read a post.

KMK
11-08-2005, 08:41 PM
>>Please respond with an elaborate post explaining exactly why I'm wrong. Thanks again!

First of all, thanks for not disappointing me.

>>call Telus and see if they will unlock it... it is the *only* way that thing is going to get unlocked.

That's what I thought after I had searched the forums, which was before I posted by the way. I merely asked Lloyd how he had done it since most posts seemed to indicate this was not possible. I thought maybe he had come up with a way of unlocking the 7250 that others hadn't known about. A reasonable question.

>>I am most likely a little bit better off than you
Hmmm. That's pretty unlikely, but...well let's just say I have my suspicions about someone who feels the need to publicly post this. I think joining a gym, getting out and making some friends, and getting some hobbies (besides being the forum police) would really help with your low self-esteem. 995 posts speak for themselves.

>>retard
What is the point of this? Is this supposed to hurt me? See above re: low self-esteem.