PDA

View Full Version : A Sticker Problem

jmonty5488
03-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I have a problem that I would appreciate if people could help me and give me advice on what I should do.

The other night I was coming back from work and I noticed that my cell phone was not working. On further observation, I noticed that it could make and receive calls but the screen was dead. Now I am positive that it was not water damage that did in my blackberry, it was in my pocket the whole time.

When I called AT&T I went through the whole talk about if it was under warranty, when I got to the sticker part, I noticed that the sticker was white but only a fragment was still there. My issue is if I send it in, they could believe that I tampered with the sticker and the warranty would be void although there was no water damage.

Another idea that the AT&T representative said was that there might be a hidden sticker inside the phone which would prove that there was no water damage. (Does this exist?)

I can always use my friends curve (he just got the bold and his is still under warranty) but I would like to know what options I have first. I just don't feel like risking the $370 for a new blackberry and I am going through crackberry withdraw right now so I am a little stressed about this issue.

Thanks

dc/dc
03-30-2009, 06:23 PM
There is almost always more than one sticker.

dankarlinski
03-30-2009, 06:35 PM
the berry has 3 or 4.

one on the battery, 2 in the battery bay. and usually 1 or maybe more under the casing.