PDA

View Full Version : trying to decide which model of BB is best for me

monkeyfoot
04-01-2009, 09:42 PM
I am a BB virgin and I really haven't decided which BB model to use. I am not super tech savy but, I am not an idiot. I need help making the decision on which one to purchase. Any suggestions and reasons for it?
Thanks for your input.

dc/dc
04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Honestly, you will get 10 different answers from 10 different members. I recommend visiting an at&t store and deciding for yourself.

I personally prefer the Bold.

BCollins521
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Full keyboard, Suretype keyboard, size of the device...all the questions you'll need to answer

david9962000
04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah, GPS, Wi-Fi... BTW, the 8120 and 8320 with at&t are online only.

takeshi
04-02-2009, 08:26 AM
I need help making the decision on which one to purchase. Any suggestions and reasons for it?
Thanks for your input.
Well, we need to know what you're looking for. And you need to check out models you're considering in person to determine preferences that you have for physical attributes (keyboard, size, etc).

Otherwise, you're just going to get a bunch of fanboy responses that may or may not be relevant to you.

I'd recommend comparing features and specs at Blackberry.com. Consider what features you think are important. This process applies to everyone and it doesn't matter whether you've selected some models to compare or not.

Are you sticking with at&t? The carrier you're using will narrow down the options as a starting point.