PDA

View Full Version : POP mail disappointing w/ Cingular 7290

mrbelvedr
11-02-2005, 10:04 PM
I have my Cingular 7290 setup to check my POP Mailbox. I am very disappointed. Only sometimes does it get emails. How can I get it to check the POP mailbox more often?

There seems to be no way to configure it to check every X minutes. Cingular Customer service is completely useless. I can see that the mail is sitting in my inbox (using web client) but the blackberry just won't bring it down to my device!!

How can I make this work like it should? I want it to check my POP box every 2 minutes. Please help!

KonTiki
11-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Instead of having the BB go check for your e-mail every 20 minutes, have your other e-mails accounts forward your e-mail to your BB account it is faster, almost instantenous. I do it with my gmail, my comcast account, and my work account i have e-mail in my BB at about the same time and in some cases before my regular account shows it.

mrbelvedr
11-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Are there any places to get free games for my Blackberry?

Mr Pink57
11-03-2005, 10:52 PM
pink

KonTiki
11-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Are there any places to get free games for my Blackberry?

I held back on your first post above and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you do have to learn to use the search button. Yes there are free games, they are listed in other threads here.