PDA

View Full Version : accesories for the 8700c

motorsport96
11-03-2005, 04:47 PM
here a link for accesories
http://store.bizshopr.com/8700.html

Mark Rejhon
11-03-2005, 05:20 PM
This is mainly just a collection of existing BlackBerry accessories that's compatible with the 8700 -- they use a lot of the same accessories as 7290 (i.e. same charging cable and adaptor). This is useful, since we now know what is compatible with the 8700, at least.

Nontheless, this is one of our sponsors (SmartPhoneDepot) so feel free to shop at them!

stoxx
01-05-2006, 05:22 PM
This is mainly just a collection of existing BlackBerry accessories that's compatible with the 8700 -- they use a lot of the same accessories as 7290 (i.e. same charging cable and adaptor). This is useful, since we now know what is compatible with the 8700, at least.

Nontheless, this is one of our sponsors (SmartPhoneDepot) so feel free to shop at them!

I have purchased 2 cigarette chargers so far for my 8700r. I have been told by 2 different dealers that they should charge the 8700. But so far neither have worked. When I plug the cig charger into the phone, I get the Lightning Bolt. But it goes away after a couple of seconds even though it needs charging. My AC charger works fine , so does the pc-usb.
Anyone else have this problem or any clue how to fix it

Thanks