PDA

View Full Version : Lost My BB 7100T!

Jahfee
11-03-2005, 09:46 PM
I am new to this site, but was told by a friend you guys may be able to help. I lost my Blackberry 7100T today. Im thinking it was stolen, because I left it on my desk at work and when i came back it was gone. Is there anyway to trace a Stolen Blackberry? using tmobile or the blackberry provider? And if someoen were to use their own simcard in my blackberry would I be able to find out or tmobile for that matter? Also if i "Kill" my phone, would that make it so no one can turn the phone on at all or what? Please give me advice on how to retrieve my phone... thanks in advance.

finch
11-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Call TMo ASAP, let them no the circumstance that the BB was stolen and to have the IMEI on your account marked as lost or stolen. This will render the device useless to anyone trying to use it or make a fast buck for that matter.

Jahfee
11-05-2005, 07:10 AM
anymore?

Dawg
11-05-2005, 08:17 AM
thats about it

KeyzBerry
11-05-2005, 10:24 PM
i got the nextel, n i lost mines in the club yesterday, "f!@<hidden> up clip" so im using my 7520 till they send me another 1, "now im on some waiting list" my only suggestion is i hope u got insurance on it, cause im not paying for nathan

dc/dc
11-05-2005, 10:33 PM
i got the nextel, n i lost mines in the club yesterday, "f!@<hidden> up clip" so im using my 7520 till they send me another 1, "now im on some waiting list" my only suggestion is i hope u got insurance on it, cause im not paying for nathan

You're an idiot. This thread is not about your nextel.