PDA

View Full Version : What do these icons represent?

Jahfee
11-04-2005, 03:45 AM
On the 7100T, the 2 small yellows balls that are sitting on a line. Its to the left of the Reception bars.

Grammer
11-04-2005, 03:53 AM
On the 7100T, the 2 small yellows balls that are sitting on a line. Its to the left of the Reception bars.

not 100% sure but i would bet its the voicemail notification, sounds like the icon. T-MO did just roll out a new VM system in a lot of places.

jboogie
11-04-2005, 07:26 AM
i swear.. i was gonna ask the same question and i just happened to open this thread.

yup, as soon as i called voicemail the icon disappeared.

thanks!

joginder
11-04-2005, 09:47 AM
two balls on a bar --> it looks like a cassette tape :):)

MozMan68
11-04-2005, 11:24 AM
it means you have a voicemail....you really didn't know what that was?? Looks just like a cassette roll to me....

corey@12mile
11-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Not to sound like an idiot or anything here... but have *any* of you looked through the quick start pamphlet that came with your blackberry? I know it's tough to find time to quickly browse the whole 2 pages that it is... but all this stuff is explained.

Seriously guys... it's the first thing you pull out of the box when you get your berry... read it.

cd.

jibi
11-04-2005, 01:13 PM
i was going to make a comment about the notification being two blue balls on another theme, but that was just a joke, so i'll hush.

SCODonnell
11-04-2005, 01:47 PM
i was going to make a comment about the notification being two blue balls on another theme, but that was just a joke, so i'll hush.

Would that be the Abominable Snowman theme?

(sorry, couldn't resist....)

joginder
11-04-2005, 03:39 PM
Corey, I agree. sometime it is just too obvious to resort to web and not to look in the documentation. I was that way but I learned the lesson after my first BB7203. i went thru the handout and now I feel more confortable on these icons.
Even now I feel I wish RIM would have made a keyboard shortcut for trackwheel click because that is the most time consuming thing for me now. I know all other shortcuts but if the trackwheel is dead your BB is DEAD. I called RIM for this and they agree