PDA

View Full Version : Bbm Not Available

xtdblankk
04-10-2009, 01:00 AM
I bought my phone off a guy two weeks ago and then I got a data plan, but without any browser usage! I have MSN and YAHOO! but I can't download Blackberry Messenger. It's not hiden in my phone applications and I can't even get it off the internet. How do I download it?? Please help meee out!!

Raptor464
04-10-2009, 01:04 AM
I bought my phone off a guy two weeks ago and then I got a data plan, but without any browser usage! I have MSN and YAHOO! but I can't download Blackberry Messenger. It's not hiden in my phone applications and I can't even get it off the internet. How do I download it?? Please help meee out!!

You can access your carrier's download page on the blackberry.com website. There you can download your carrier's most recent OS release. After downloading and installing to your desktop, you will run desktop manager or loader.exe. When you get to the menu of applications to be installed or updated, make sure that BlackBerry Messenger is checked. Finish install as normal.

xtdblankk
04-10-2009, 01:08 AM
You can access your carrier's download page on the blackberry.com website. There you can download your carrier's most recent OS release. After downloading and installing to your desktop, you will run desktop manager or loader.exe. When you get to the menu of applications to be installed or updated, make sure that BlackBerry Messenger is checked. Finish install as normal.

Honestly, I just looked and I can't find what you're talking about. I'm kind of stupid when it come to this stuff, but anyway I'm with Rogers

Raptor464
04-10-2009, 01:11 AM
https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=1905AEDAB9BF2477EDC068A355BBA31A

xtdblankk
04-10-2009, 01:26 AM
thank you soo much i really appreciate it!

Raptor464
04-10-2009, 01:30 AM
thank you soo much i really appreciate it!

No problem. That's what we're here for. (y)