PDA

View Full Version : I really need to know this

crispeto
11-04-2005, 10:58 AM
About two months ago I purchased a program called eWord part of eOffice from a company called Dynoplex for my 7100t. When I create a document from eWord and transfer to my computer , it opens in double space using the style setting of "Normal (Web)" in MS Word. When I change the style setting to "Normal" it becomes single spaced but I lose my formatting (bold, underlined, centering etc.). I have contacted Dynoplex several times and they recently replied stating I am the only customer with this issue. Does anyone else here use eOffice or eWord? If so, how is it working for you? Which device are you using it on? Do you have any of the same issues? Thanks

jboogie
11-05-2005, 02:59 AM
what versions are you using?

the OS version? if its the current 4.0 version, did you install it or did it come with it? if you upgraded, was it before or after the eWord install?

the eWord version?

if your the only customer with this problem, i would begin to think of data corruption or failing hardware...

have you reinstalled the OS before? have you installed any "themes" that might not be approved for the 7100?

just trying to isolate the varible in this equasion.. it should be very apparent with more information.

John Clark
11-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Try the "Third Party Software" thread....