PDA

View Full Version : problem deleting repeating "all day event" calendar entries

bluesnote
04-22-2009, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know how to delete an all day event that is repeated every day? I can delete one day but not the whole series. Thank you.

kirrinjones
04-22-2009, 06:42 PM
Wirelessly posted

I know of this issue and I've not been able to find a solution. If you're synching with Outlook, you might want to try deleting it from there.

Other than that, I'm hoping someone else has the solution.

juwaack68
04-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Are you using BIS (personal email) or BES (corporate email connected to corporate BB server)?

bluesnote
04-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm using BIS.

zerog46
04-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Wirelessly posted (BB 8330)

Do you sync with Outlook. If so try clearing your calendar with the DM and the re-sync.

Trimix
04-23-2009, 12:22 AM
I don't quite remember if its the same on the phone but in Outlook when you try to open up an event that is recurring, they usually ask if you want to open up the occurence or series. If you want to delete the series, then click up on series and delete it from there. Or, you can do a search of the series and delete it from the list of search results.

MidnightDraven
04-23-2009, 04:24 PM
I have recurring events, and when opening on my BB it does give me the option to open the occurence, or series, so it should be possible.

jermz21
09-07-2009, 10:25 PM
I have the same problem. when you open the original event in calendar it gives you the option to open the individual event or the series but if you delete just that original event then the rest of the recurring events open individually. i haven't found a solution to this and i am also hoping that someone will figure it out because i have few recurring events that are going to recur forever that i dont want to have to delete one by one.