PDA

View Full Version : WhatsuP GuY'S!!!!!!

AnDyCuZz
04-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Well, heres my first post, want to let you guys know, that im a friggen huge CRACKBERRY BUFF!!! God, i love my blackberry, i was always popular and all my friends used to call me a geek, bc i had to have THE HOTTEST phone, which in my eyes was always a blackberry!!!! (after Nextel's cool walkie-talkies died out in like 01') lol anyways, im having a huge crisis, i am on sprint and so is my girlfriend, she has the curve, and i just sqitched to her plan over from verizon. (Bad move), but "she wanted it" lol, spoiled brat. Anyway, im not nuts about the Curve, i do however still have my silver and Chrome World Edition from Verizon, and still til' this day, look to see if i can find a camera on that thing hidden somewhere, bc i cant believe it didnt have one, (someone please clear that up for me!!!!!!?!!!!!!!) lol, anyway heres the bottom line, i want to buy a BB that can be used for sprint, a late-model, NICE BB, DAMN I WANT THE STORM. I shouldve never left Verizon =/ anyway, i know i cant unlock a storm to use with Sprint, i wish!!!!

anyway guys PM me or just respond to this thread if you have a Sprint compatible BB, Im open to everything, NEWER!!!! you must list the price, and since im new here, and dont want you guys to think that i am just posting for inside info, whoever i buy the BB from i'll give you the World Edition upon purchase. Thanks alot guys please get back to me on this ASAP i cant live another day without a / my BB!!!! (It will also be put to full use for work purposes as well.) I'm a V.P. of a Collection Agency/ Credit Firm. So yes, i NEED one, yesturday..

P.S.- Please help me out with a good deal, dont let my desperatcy fool you, i know what these things go for, plus u'll get a World Edition out of it.

ALSO!!!!!!!! NO PEARLS!!!!!!!!! I went thru 3 of them, and are NOT to fond of them.... They are really nice looking tho. (Especially my WHITE ones i had, all three all WHITE!<----- FAv. Color.

Guys thanks alot, and let me know what kind of deals on a BB you have personally.

PM ME here
or e-mail me- corporate.professional@<hidden>
or LEAVE A VM WITH FULL INFORMATION PLEASE ABOUT THE PHONE ACCESSORIES, & PRICE AT (631)-512-6764.

Guys sorry this was so long, but if you've read this far i really appreciate your time and attention, thanks guys...... GOD BLESS...

--Andrew Hughes:bb::bb::bb::bb::bb::bb:

dc/dc
04-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Lol.

NJBlackBerry
04-27-2009, 03:04 PM
IQ lowering by the minute.
Must Close Browser.

Must Close.....

Aghhhhhhh

ndub33
04-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forums!

If you are interested in trading devices, please post in the Buy?Sell/Trade section, using the format described in this link:
http://www.blackberryforums.com/buy-sell-trade/28362-post-requirements-failure-meet-deletion.html

Here are some additional guidelines for posting in this area:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/buy-sell-trade/28321-non-commercial-posts-only.html

Raptor464
04-27-2009, 03:10 PM
This is quite a gem of a first post..ROFLCOPTER

AnDyCuZz
04-27-2009, 03:19 PM
IQ lowering by the minute.
Must Close Browser.

Must Close.....

Aghhhhhhh

yea, ur rightt HURRY HURRY EX OUT of YOUR BROWSER.

lol woahh..... funny guy...

NJBlackBerry
04-27-2009, 03:20 PM
LOL
gud way 2 get hlp.

AnDyCuZz
04-27-2009, 03:23 PM
i know that was kinda a crazy first post but guys even though u been here for a hile, please dont come outta your face and get stupid with me. I didnt insult anyone in my post, i dont think it would be cool for you to say something against me either, so......

yea, im new here, BRAND NEW, i know forums hate when people post their 1st. hell, there 5th. thread already trying to buy/sell/trade. I just am using all avail. means to find the best deal, and if not, i'll go pay full price, no sweat off my back!!!!!

what im trying to say guys, is im asking you MAN to MAN, MAN to WOMAN, dont get disrespectful, cuz' i wont back down, and i'll get right in ur face...

Thank you guys, (sorry if you got the wrong first impression of me, as if i was trying to Solicitate on the site.)

dc/dc
04-27-2009, 03:30 PM
yea, ur rightt HURRY HURRY EX OUT of YOUR BROWSER.

lol woahh..... funny guy...

GFY. (y)

penguin3107
04-27-2009, 03:31 PM
(sorry if you got the wrong first impression of me, as if i was trying to Solicitate on the site.)

LOL @<hidden> Solicitate.
Well, LOL at the whole thread to be perfectly honest.

dc/dc
04-27-2009, 03:31 PM
i know that was kinda a crazy first post but guys even though u been here for a hile, please dont come outta your face and get stupid with me. I didnt insult anyone in my post, i dont think it would be cool for you to say something against me either, so......

yea, im new here, BRAND NEW, i know forums hate when people post their 1st. hell, there 5th. thread already trying to buy/sell/trade. I just am using all avail. means to find the best deal, and if not, i'll go pay full price, no sweat off my back!!!!!

what im trying to say guys, is im asking you MAN to MAN, MAN to WOMAN, dont get disrespectful, cuz' i wont back down, and i'll get right in ur face...

Thank you guys, (sorry if you got the wrong first impression of me, as if i was trying to Solicitate on the site.)

I think I love you...

Raptor464
04-27-2009, 03:37 PM
http://img.funnyanimatedgifs.net/img/1793-extreme-motorcycle-stoppie-van-crash.gif

ndub33
04-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Wow. This deteriorated into an insult fest in just eleven posts. We may have a new record. Thread closed.

MrKyoo
04-27-2009, 03:58 PM
http://www.blackberryforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16112&stc=1&d=1240865901

Jadey
04-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Wow. This deteriorated into an insult fest in just eleven posts. We may have a new record. Thread closed.

TBH, I think Chad's thread still has the record ;-)