PDA

View Full Version : Pandora Question

A10TXChick
04-29-2009, 08:28 PM
BB Curve 8320 4.5...180 downloaded Pandora, can't get it to work it keeps saying I don't have enough network coverage or something along the lines of not having a strong enough signal, when I have a perfect one... anyone else have this problem?

dc/dc
04-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Have you used the search function? We've discussed Pandora to some length.

A10TXChick
04-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Will check it out, didn't think to look... that answers my question on if anyone else has had the same problem, will go look for it. Or if someone wants to send the direct link...

Thanks, as always!

dc/dc
04-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Will check it out, didn't think to look... that answers my question on if anyone else has had the same problem, will go look for it. Or if someone wants to send the direct link...

Thanks, as always!

Searching is always a fantastic idea before posting here. Most problems with BlackBerry have been encountered before.

akosnitzky
04-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Wirelessly posted (Its All About the U!)

I am NOT going to search. :-)

See if slacker works for you

whenimcool
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Slacker was an absolute joke for me and my Storm. I downloaded it and stepped through all the registration process and when it came to the Accepting the Terms Agreement part.......THERE WAS NO PLACE TO ACCEPT THE TERMS. No button, no open fields, nothing! Why do apps come to market when there are so many bugs?

whenimcool
04-30-2009, 01:35 PM
And while we're on the subject, is anyone else dissatisfied with BB AppWorld. It seems like all the Apps do is make you provide personal information and obtain your BB email address and spam you death. I think AppWorld has some growing and improving to do.

akosnitzky
04-30-2009, 01:37 PM
And while we're on the subject, is anyone else dissatisfied with BB AppWorld. It seems like all the Apps do is make you provide personal information and obtain your BB email address and spam you death. I think AppWorld has some growing and improving to do.

Well................. Try pandora