PDA

View Full Version : how to load applications softwares and games to my blackberry

sreekanthashok
05-02-2009, 01:00 AM
from where can i get .alx and .ali files and also games and softwares for myblackberry.ihave no alx and ali files.:-(

JSanders
05-02-2009, 01:13 AM
You don't need .ali files, never heard of them.

You need both ALX and COD files. Open Desktop Manager > Application Loader and navigate to the ALX file and follow the prompts.

elpasha
05-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi, JSanders, your info helped me too, but now that I got the application loader to see an accept my ALX, (forgive me for sounding dumb) where do "I" find it on the BB ??

I was adding a theme, but it does not appear in the THEMES menu??

thx!

louC
05-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Hi Elpasha. There are tons of free BB games applications and themes if you don't mind searching through a few search pages of sites.

If you want to verify your theme downloaded you can go to options-advanced options-applications to see if it is listed there. If not it's possible something went wrong with the download.

cattyhouse
05-26-2009, 06:51 AM
from where can i get .alx and .ali files and also games and softwares for myblackberry.ihave no alx and ali files.:-(

if you already have the cod files , then you need a tool named ALXmake to make a alx file