PDA

View Full Version : How to set up e-mail forwarding through black berry?

vividwonders
11-10-2005, 10:14 AM
I am using the 7100t and am trying to forward my different yahoo and comcast e-mails to the phone.
I have heard there is a way to do it though black berry and cant seem to find any info on doing so.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

crisambo
11-10-2005, 10:29 AM
I am using the 7100t and am trying to forward my different yahoo and comcast e-mails to the phone.
I have heard there is a way to do it though black berry and cant seem to find any info on doing so.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You can sign-up your phone with Yahoo! mobile at their website: http://mobile.yahoo.com/

#james.power
11-10-2005, 10:34 AM
We use vodafone as our provider, they have a site mobileemail.vodafone.net. here you can create an account and then link this to your Yahoo \ hotmail accounts. This then sends an additional service book to your device allowing mails to be recived from the mail accounts you have associated the device with. I have not checked but i would imagine other providers have similar accounts

vividwonders
11-10-2005, 10:37 AM
So through that I can have a copy of all e-mail sent to my yahoo accounts. How about my @<hidden> accounts that are set up through yahoo?

I also still want to see if any one knows of the black berry catch all service I am talking about.

What I would like to achieve is e-mail forwarding and a catch all.

I would like to have all e-mails make it to there yahoo or Comcast destination at the same time have a copy of those e-mails sent to a catch all and them also forwarded to the phone.

vividwonders
11-10-2005, 10:44 AM
We use vodafone as our provider, they have a site mobileemail.vodafone.net. here you can create an account and then link this to your Yahoo \ hotmail accounts. This then sends an additional service book to your device allowing mails to be recived from the mail accounts you have associated the device with. I have not checked but i would imagine other providers have similar accounts
That is what I am looking for but through t-mobile or black berry.
A t-mobile sale’s man was telling me about the service but wasn’t sure of how or where to set it up, but was sure it was doable.

I am very new to these pda’s and really bought it so I could have all business and personal e-mails received on the device .