PDA

View Full Version : BB Dimension Today not showing Appointments

bklayman
05-05-2009, 08:01 AM
All of a sudden the the theme that i use "BB Dimension Today" stopped showing my appointments on the main screen. it shows the calender icon but nothing under it.
Any suggestions
Thanks

ndub33
05-05-2009, 08:06 AM
Have you tried pulling the battery for about 30 seconds with te device powered on? If that does not work, switch to a different theme, then switch back to your Today theme.

bklayman
05-05-2009, 08:14 AM
tried both of those...nothing

ndub33
05-05-2009, 08:19 AM
Try deleting and re-loading the Today theme.

wu-wei
05-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Check the Default Service for calendar. (Options > Advanced Options > Default Services).

I have a hunch you recently installed Facebook 1.5 and have a new service book that's mucking with things.

I personally delete all unnecessary calendar service books (you can find them in Options > Advanced Options > Service Books. They're the ones that have [CICAL] at the end).

Hope that helps.

bklayman
05-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Check the Default Service for calendar. (Options > Advanced Options > Default Services).

I have a hunch you recently installed Facebook 1.5 and have a new service book that's mucking with things.

I personally delete all unnecessary calendar service books (you can find them in Options > Advanced Options > Service Books. They're the ones that have [CICAL] at the end).

Hope that helps.

That did it thanks. I deleted the facebook service book

meflaherty
05-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Had same problem. It's Facebook that attaches to your calendar. This wasn't a problem with earlier versions of Facebook on Blackberry.

bklayman
05-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Ok.. new issue. Whenever i restart my phone the facebook service book comes back on after it was deleted.It won't permanently delete

wiscaudi
05-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Ok.. new issue. Whenever i restart my phone the facebook service book comes back on after it was deleted.It won't permanently delete

Same issue. Even if the Calendar Syncing options is disabled in the Facebook App, the service book still pops up after a restart. Very annoying.

bklayman
05-08-2009, 09:20 AM
So is there any way of fixing it

wu-wei
05-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Quite honestly, I removed facebook altogether and now I just use the mobile website.

I'm not too keen on any app - from RIM or anyone else - that totally screws with my stuff like the latest FB app does.

I probably have a copy of the old cod file for 1.2 lurking somewhere on my computer, but I've just gotten used to going old school...