PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Browser Setup

tincup76
11-10-2005, 04:19 PM
I have an unlocked Blackberry 7100t from T-Mobile and I have been using the voice service on my AT&T Wireless account, not Cingular. When I go to "Browser" under the Settings option, there are no options built in and I cannot change anything. When I try to press the browser button, it says "Your device does not currently have any Browser Configuration Service Book Entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the Browser on your device."

Anybody know what to do to help??
It would be greatly appreciated.
:smile:

jboogie
11-10-2005, 10:05 PM
you should read the FAQ.. that would help you immensely.

it will also the next ten questions you are going to ask after you find the options screen.

bellizima
10-20-2006, 02:22 AM
I have an unlocked 7290 that I use on the T-Mobile network. I have a t-zones plan, but they don't allow me to use that to browse with the blackberry (cheapos). How can I hack my blackberry and enable the browser? Do I have to have a nonWap browser? I have looked online for free browsers, but I'll run into the problem that I'll get a "data connection refused" message on my blackberry.

penguin3107
10-20-2006, 07:18 AM
I have an unlocked 7290 that I use on the T-Mobile network. I have a t-zones plan, but they don't allow me to use that to browse with the blackberry (cheapos). How can I hack my blackberry and enable the browser? Do I have to have a nonWap browser? I have looked online for free browsers, but I'll run into the problem that I'll get a "data connection refused" message on my blackberry.

No Blackberry Data Plan = No Data.
No Web Browsing. No E-mail. No Hacking. End of Story.
Maybe you should stop being the "cheapo" and pony up the $$ for the right plan.