PDA

View Full Version : Automaticc BCC to my Outlook

cbradln
05-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Trying to figure out how i can save email sent from my blackberry into my "sent" folder in my Oulook Express 2003. I've figured out how to log into my at&t BIS site where i have the option to enter an "automatic bcc" address... do i put my own address there? If i do that then i end up receiving back everything i send on my blackberry! Somebody mentioned i need to setup rules somewhere... so confused.... :(

dc/dc
05-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Please do not open multiple threads on the same subject.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/188837-whats-bis-how-do-i-use-bcc-my-sent-mail-outlook.html

aiharkness
05-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Here's one way to do it: add whatever address you want to the auto bcc field in the BIS setup. In your Outlook Express client, create a rule (or rules) as necessary so that email sent from the blackberry is automatically moved to a folder (your sent items folder or another folder you create just for these bcc'd emails). Then, in the BIS setup, create a filter to not forward to the blackberry emails that are sent from you (whatever the address is). If you auto bcc from several BIS addresses (say your blackberry.com, yahoo or gmail, an ISP address .... ) you will have to do rules for each one of those. Or you could forget about the last part and just put up with the bcc'd emails that come back to you on the blackberry. Make sense?

aiharkness
05-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Please do not open multiple threads on the same subject.

http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/188837-whats-bis-how-do-i-use-bcc-my-sent-mail-outlook.html

Are you like those people who play 10 bingo cards at one time. I never see the multi-threaders.

cbradln
05-07-2009, 05:39 PM
got it! Thank you thank you. One last question here... ive posted multiple threads on here twice now because i cant find my thread after posting it to see the replies... where can i find the thread i posted without searching through miles of forum threads? sorry!

is there a "my threads" tab or something when i login?

dc/dc
05-07-2009, 06:06 PM
got it! Thank you thank you. One last question here... ive posted multiple threads on here twice now because i cant find my thread after posting it to see the replies... where can i find the thread i posted without searching through miles of forum threads? sorry!

I recommend subscribing to threads that you create.

dc/dc
05-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Are you like those people who play 10 bingo cards at one time. I never see the multi-threaders.

LOL no... I'm just very observant, and I usually point it out so that the staff can merge the threads and also to inform new members that double-posting, cross-posting, etc. are not permitted. :)

aiharkness
05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

You might want to set your blackberryforums account options to automatically subscribe to threads you post on or create. Or you could just subscribe case-by-case. Then when you need to, go to "my threads" and find the one you want. Works for easily finding recent threads.

MidnightDraven
05-08-2009, 05:53 AM
Also, the icon at the side of each thread shows lines in the "screen" of the icon if you have posted or created it.
Look for those, then look at the username under the thread title! It will be yours if you created it.

takeshi
05-08-2009, 02:43 PM
You could also go to your profile page. It is generally http://www.blackberryforums.com/members/ with your ID after the last slash followed by ".html".

As an example, my profile page is:
http://www.blackberryforums.com/members/takeshi.html

Once you're there you can click to view all your posts or threads.