PDA

View Full Version : 7520 NEXTEL how unlock?

michel.tissier
05-11-2009, 08:00 AM
Hi! I want to unlock a 7520 (nextel) but under the battery say MODEL:RAL11IN.
Im using MFIMultiloader for erase the phone but in the middle have always a error, and now the phone don't power on:cry:, I try to flash with the "loader" but at the end always get error, Please help me !! I want to know if anybody can share with me a good soft for this model or a way to repair it...

Thanks in advance!!

jsconyers
05-11-2009, 08:08 AM
The 7520 will only run on the iDEN network. What network are you trying to use the device on? Also, discussion of using illegal software such as MFI are not to be discussed on this forum. You could have possibly bricked your device.

michel.tissier
05-11-2009, 08:31 AM
The 7520 will only run on the iDEN network. What network are you trying to use the device on? Also, discussion of using illegal software such as MFI are not to be discussed on this forum. You could have possibly bricked your device.

Ok thanks mate I dont know that MFI it's an illegal software. If this phone only works in iDEN network I don't want to unlock it, but how can I revive it ?? Becouse with the loader and this soft "7520EFSBP_F100_PBr4.1.0_rel534_PL1.6.0.12_A4.1.0.380_Nextel_Brasil" always get error at the end....

Please help mate! Many thanks for your reply..:smile:

JSanders
05-11-2009, 08:36 AM
There's nothing to help with here. If you used the MFI software to brick your device, I would advise you to seek support for that illegal software from where you downloaded it.

Surely they provide support?