PDA

View Full Version : Synching?/Password

Rod Sigler
05-12-2009, 06:47 PM
I am looking to print out my calender from my blackberry, but I do not know how that is done. I tried to install the disc and that is asking for a password that I have no idea where to get it from. I got this blackberry a year ago and I do not know if it was on the paperwork but now I am just wanting to do this. BB8310 EDGE

aiharkness
05-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

Do you have a password on your blackberry? When you connect to the PC with desktop manager, you will be asked for the password on the PC as well. It's the blackberry password.

kirrinjones
05-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Wirelessly posted

Is the installation asking you for a password or when you connect your BlackBerry to the computer??

kirrinjones
05-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Wirelessly posted

Didn't see the post above until I posted mine. Sorry, but that's the answer anyway.

Rod Sigler
05-12-2009, 07:26 PM
It is asking for my device password when I pull up device manager. The pass word that I use to unlock my blackberry does not work for some reason. I just wanna see my calender on my desktop to print what I put into the blackberry.

aiharkness
05-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Wirelessly posted (8820)

The only thing I can think of is that what you are entering on the blackberry is not what you think. Is is possible you think you are entering a number on the blackberry and you've really been entering the letter on same key, or vice versa? Something like that?